What is the difference between TO, TWO and TOO

What is the difference between TO, TWO and TOO

Kevin, SLC Writing Tutor
Can someone help?

Re: What is the difference between TO, TWO and TOO

Melissa, SLC Writing Tutor
To can be used in a variety of ways. It can take on a variety of parts of speech depending on its function in a sentence. The most common use of "to" is a preposition.
Example:
Let's go to the writing center next week. We'll ride our bikes to the SLC and get some help on writing.
The other common use of "to" is in the verb form, an infinitive phrase.
Example:
We had to go there next week. We had to receive help on our essays.

Two represents the number 2, and can represent the number of things, time, etc.
Example:
There are two writing tutors to choose from today. They will be around for two more hours before the SLC closes. They will be off work at two p.m.

Too is a synonym for the words "also" or "in addition."
Example:
Even though I'm a writing tutor, I like to have another writing tutor look at my paper too. Like you, I too need help revising my papers.
Too is also a synonym for "very" or "extremely."
Example:
I have too much time to write this paper. My professor is too lenient.